How to Enter
- Eligible individuals will be invited to enter via an email invite
- Proposals in PDF format should be uploaded via this website.
- Entries are free of charge. However, donations to the charity: The Jill Todd Trust, however small, will be gratefully received. Donations may be made as directed in the ‘Donate’ page of this website.
What the judges will be looking for
A written proposal, of up-to 750 words is required, outlining the area of ‘enquiry’, what the work is about, and what form the final work may take. As is normally the case with any creative process, this may evolve and refine as the project progresses, but substantially the project that is proposed should be the one that is undertaken.
The proposal should include:
- Up to 6 images from previous photographic work. NB the supporting images do not need to be high resolution.
- A brief CV detailing your further/higher education credentials and any exhibitions with which you have been involved. Please note that this is included within the word count.
- Pleae also confirm how you meet the eligibility criteria.
The proposal and supporting photographic illustrations should be submitted in PDF format (as one single PDF).