To enter the competition you will need to...
Register for an account
Pay the entry fee via PayPal.
3. Enter your details
Enter your Project Statement and Biography.
4. Upload Images
Upload between 5 and 12 images then press 'submit'
You can amend your entry at any time up to the closing date of Monday 17th September 2018 at 5pm. Just log back in with your username and password.
- Pay via PayPal
- PayPal will facilitate conversion from Euro to Sterling at the exchange rate current at the time of making payment.
- Fees are non-refundable.
Pre-entry check list
Please check you have complied with the following eligibility criteria before entering. Click here for eligibility.
- Competition regions.
- Academic qualifications.
- The eligible five years after graduation.
- Your entry consists substantially of newly made work i.e. that made after 2nd March 2018.
- Your entry does not exclusively consist of degree show work or work made before 2nd March 2018.
- You have completed your Biography statement.
- You have completed your Project Statement.
- Your entry consists of between 5 and 12 pieces of work.
Rules and terms
You are advised to make yourself aware of the rules and terms.