- Register by paying the entry fee.
- Upload Images, Project Statement and Biography at any time up to the closing date, which is 5pm, 29 August 2016.
(You need not upload your complete submission all at once, you can return to the site to do this later by logging on using your username and password)
- Pay via PayPal
- PayPal will facilitate conversion from Euro to Sterling at the exchange rate current at the time of making payment.
- Fees are non-refundable.
PRE-ENTRY CHECK LIST
Please check you have complied with the following eligibility criteria before entering. Click here for eligibility.
- Competition regions.
- Academic qualifications.
- Graduation dates.
- The eligible three years after graduation.
- Your entry consists mainly of newly made work i.e. that made after 4th March 2016.
- Your entry does not exclusively consist of degree show work or work made before 4th March 2016.
- You have completed your Biography statement.
- You have completed your Project Statement.
- Your entry consists of between 5 and 12 pieces of work.
RULES AND TERMS
You are advised to make yourself aware of the rules and terms.